Introducing our Film Output Service: Your gateway to flawless screen printing. High-resolution film positives ensure sharp screen exposure, and high quality screen prints. Trust us for precision, speed, and exceptional results.
Our film output is a "print only" service. We open your document, print it on high quality film, and ship it to you.
- You'll be able to add a note about the film if needed, after you upload your file.
- Vector files are preferred, If the file is raster, it must be sized to print when uploaded.
- File formats for optimized, high quality films: .AI, .PSD, .PDF, .BMP
- File formats that might work, buy may not produce the highest quality prints: .JPG, .PNG
- Film Output Service is a print only service. All files must be converted to black, properly sized, any possible halftone applied if needed, and ready for print.
- We may be able to manipulate the file if needed, but we can't work miracles.
- Please note *your art will be printed at 100% the size you send it.
- If your art fits into one of our 3 sizes - we will assume that it is sized correctly and print-ready.
- Raster images have a +- 3% size deviation. If exact size is critical, please send a vector file.
- If you need assistance with determining the size of your art, and/or making sure it is print-ready please contact us before placing your order.
Shipping & Fulfillment
- Film Orders placed Mon-Fri before 12 noon PST will usually ship same day.
- Orders placed Mon-Fri after 12 noon PST will ship the next business day.
- Reach us by email at email@example.com
- Email support are available Monday-Friday 9AM to 5PM PST.
- If your email question is sent outside of support hours, you'll receive a response on the next business day.
- Film output is a non-refundable purchase.