Plastisol Ink PMS Color Match - Quart
Our PMS Plastisol Color Matching Service allows you to match custom ink colors with plastisol inks.
To order a custom plastisol color, simply submit your order for the desired number of ink quarts, and email us with your order number and pms color numbers. We'll respond and process your order as quickly as possible!
What is a PMS Color?
The Pantone Color System, or PMS, is a standardized color matching system using numbers, which is widely used around the world. It was devised to help printers and designers to specify and control colors for printing projects.
For screen printing with plastisol inks, we use the Pantone Coated Color Book. This means that we are able to mix PMS colors ending in the letter C.
How to determine the PMS color that you need
If the PMS color is not labeled or named in your art file, you can use a color picker to determine a hex code, from there, for example, we used this website to find the closest PMS color for the Hex Code e41e2d.
Shipping & Fulfillment
- Color Match orders placed Mon-Fri before 12 noon PST will usually ship in 1 business day.
- Orders placed Mon-Fri after 12 noon PST will ship the next business day.
- Reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email support are available Monday-Friday 9AM to 5PM PST.
- If your email question is sent outside of support hours, you'll receive a response on the next business day.
- Color Match Service is a non-refundable purchase.